Metro 2033 : Amsterdam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fill This Out to become a Citizen

Go down

Fill This Out to become a Citizen Empty Fill This Out to become a Citizen

Post by Jay Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:54 pm

Code:
[center][size=29][b]THE METRO OF AMSTERDAM[/b][/size]

This form hereby confirms the identity and citizenship of the person holding this paper. If their appearance does not match the one under, you have a right to question them.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello, my name is ______________. I was born in [u]*country or station if too young*[/u] and live currently in the station ___________. My height is ___________, and my weight is ____________. I am _________ years old.

More Information:                                                                                             

[img]PASTE IMAGE HERE[/img]

Family:                                                                                                                           

Personality: (have a close friend fill this out)

Blood Type:

Eye Color:

Hair Color:

Background: (paragraph or so)

Weapon of Choice: (optional)

By filling out this form, I hereby agree to not commit treason, murder, or theft, unless your life or the lives of my station are threatened. I also agree to follow the laws of stations I come by with honor and toleration. In confirmation of my approval, my signature will be below.

[right][u]Signature here[/u][/right][/center]
Jay
Jay
Admin

https://metroamsterdam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum