Metro 2033 : Amsterdam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanted for Murder

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Wanted for Murder - Page 2 Empty Re: Wanted for Murder

Post by Bright Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:40 pm

Luke snarled. "I'm not mad! You're mad! Unhand me!" He jerked and twisted to get out of the police's grip. "UNHAND ME!" He screamed violently, echoing for miles through out the metro.
Bright
Bright

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:09 pm

And in sudden motion, the policemen started beating on the man. This was in front of the door, and Marius saw it, with Lein standing behind him with a concerned expression. What was going on out there?
Marius couldn't take it anymore. He turned to the girl. "Well, I am sorry, but this is a long story. He murmured. Feeling one coming, Lein nodded, sitting down on her chair cross legged. She had a brown coat on, which is one her dad had gotten her after the Nosalis mauled her. Scars and scratches lined her legs, and were visible because of the skirt she was wearing. It was cold, but she had yet to change from the clothes she wore to her job. She worked in a stuffy factory, preparing meet and mushroom to be distributed. It was always hot in there, so she couldn't last with heavy clothing. The metro itself was cold most of the time, however, and this was irking.
MArius explained what had happened, excluding the murder and just starting with how he was born in Poortwachter. He told her he was traveling to see family that was up the orange line.
"So you lied about your name?" Lein asked, with a surprisingly calm expression. Marius froze. Somewhere in the story, he said his real name without thinking about it. How stupid. He nodded regretfully, but decided to change the subject. "Well, I should probably go now. I have money for a guest tent."
The girl shook her head. "No, no. You can stay with us tonight. My parents have been wanting me to make a friend for...a while now, and so they won't mind."
Marius blinked when he heard friend. Nevertheless, he smiled. "Thank you." he said, truly forgetting his panic for the first time in a while. Though, he found his eyes trailing to her eyepatch. It was black and seemed to be made of a rough cloth. He was afraid to ask about it, so was relieved to see she stood. "Would you like some tea?" Lein asked with a friendly smile. Marius nodded. "Yes please."

OOC: I have a plan. :D You can just post about him being beaten, and I will put a way for him to reappear.
Jay
Jay
Admin

https://metroamsterdam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bright Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:31 pm

OOC: They are so calm while he's getting beat outside the door. How awesome. cx

IC: Luke couldn't feel their beatings. He was long gone in his own mind, being tortured worse than what these men could possibly do. He was back in the tunnel as a boy of the mere age of five. The man was large and very burly, his belly distended, bulging out of the clothes that were clearly too small for a man his size. Luke was cowering in fear by the wall of the tunnel, they were close to the opening so it wasn't as dark as it could have been. The man had a large greying beard, whose original color seemed to be black, and when he smiled you could see black teeth that had succumbed to the lack of hygiene. "P-please don't hurt me..." Luke had whispered, as he did in real life as well as the police continued to swing at him. His voice was growing back to the small child that was broken and lost inside his body. The man had brought out a whip, which was made of tanned leather, almost impossible to find nowadays. It had little tassels of metal at the end, one of which is now embedded in Luke's back because skin had grown over it. He'd beaten him for no reason whatsoever and left for dead. Luke had managed to survive when a nice woman found him when scavenging inside the mouth of the tunnel. He cried out in anger and pain. "I DID NOTHING!"
Bright
Bright

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:41 pm

OOC: They were using nightsticks. D;

The men did stop, and started to lead the man away again to his shelter. Citizens who were watching went back to what they were doing, muttering to each other before changing subjects in their conversations. Lein and Marius talked over tea for a few hours, before retreating to two sleeping bags. The next time Marius woke up, it was not naturally. Frankly, his extreme lethargy told him he had only been sleeping for a few hours. Lein was nudging him with one hand, using the other to put her boots on.
"What's wrong?" asked Marius sleepily. The girl looked distressed, as if she had been in despair or crying. She wasn't now, and seemed more eager to leave. When Lein had heard this, she looked at him.
"No time, let's go." she murmured. "I'm going with you to Meent."
Grabbing a fistful of money, she sat at the table. Marius was surprised, but nevertheless arose. It must have been around 7 am, from what he had guessed. He put on his own shoes, and the girl adjusted her eyepatch before walking with him out the door and onto the "street". He wasn't surprised to hear merchants shouting in the distance. People were usually up in the stations at 2 am, for some people didn't know time anymore and everyone had different sleeping patterns. A jazzy song was playing in the distance, possibly a saxophone player or someone with a record. The two people walked down to the clearing, where the well was. During this time, Lein ignored the stares from people. One drunken man called her a pirate, in which she ignored completely. I felt bad for the scarred girl.
Jay
Jay
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bright Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:19 am

They had brought Luke back to his mother and told her to watch him. After a few hours he snuck back out and went searching for the boy, muttering to himself while he did. "He knows... he knows..." He leaned against the walls as he went, limping from injuries. He sat on the hard ground and rested for a bit. Two people passed and he noticed a girl with an eye patch. "Aye! Pirate!" Then he noticed the boy. "Him..." He stood and quietly followed them. "He knows..." he muttered under his breath.
Bright
Bright

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:54 am

Lein and Marius passed the guard, and they showed their paperwork. Thankfully, he was not arrested, so word didn't spread to Brink. Maybe it wouldn't at all.
Lein and Marius found the light fading behind them, and felt the cool air of the dark metro. Lein was freezing from her lack of viable pants, but thankfully Marius couldn't see her shivering. She didn't want to have any sympathy, but nevertheless, Marius asked her what had happened. She and her mother had had a fight over her social life and Mia, and this had caused her to take her words seriously and "go out there." Upon this, Lein explained that Mia was just a friend, and nothing happened to her. They both had their dark secrets, and either was not going to budge and tell it. They continued to trek with without a light source, and Lein was at first afraid that they weren't moving, and that they were stuck in the darkness. That was until, the faded light of the border patrol in the distance appeared. Meent.
Jay
Jay
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bright Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:56 am

Luke continued to follow them. He, thankfully, was not stuck passed the guards. Through the darkness he treaded carefully, hoping he would not get too close to them. Soon the light appeared at the end and Meent was close in their grasp.
Bright
Bright

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum