Metro 2033 : Amsterdam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christopher Bäcker

2 posters

Go down

Christopher Bäcker Empty Christopher Bäcker

Post by Coon Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:02 pm

THE METRO OF AMSTERDAM

This form hereby confirms the identity and citizenship of the person holding this paper. If their appearance does not match the one under, you have a right to question them.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello, my name is __Christoper Bäcker__. I was born in __Germany__ and live currently in the station __Sparklerweg__. My height is __6'0"__, and my weight is __63 Kilograms__. I am __21__ years old.

More Information:

Christopher Bäcker Smile-anime-guys-12082279-850-1002

Family: Godric Bäcker, and Karen Bäcker

Personality: Christopher can be a bit of a trouble maker at times.... but that doesn't make him any less of a good kid. He is always willing to learn about something. He is a bit cautious when he wants to be. He likes to sing a little bit, but mostly when he is by himself. He is usually honest, but he can be a bit of a smooth talker to work his way out of things. He also has a strong sense of independence.

Blood Type: B

Eye Color:Brown

Hair Color:Dark Brown, blackish color

Background: Well... I was born in Germany but my family ended up in the tunnels the next year. So I have really only known the underground. I moved to Sparklerweg around the time I was turning twenty. The people here are nice. It feels nice to be away from my parents, and siblings, but I don't know my siblings very well. I just know I have some. I feel at home in Sparklerweg.

Weapon of Choice: A small hand gun or something

By filling out this form, I hereby agree to not commit treason, murder, or theft, unless your life or the lives of my station are threatened. I also agree to follow the laws of stations I come by with honor and toleration. In confirmation of my approval, my signature will be below.

Christopher Bäcker
Coon
Coon

Back to top Go down

Christopher Bäcker Empty Re: Christopher Bäcker

Post by Jay Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:12 pm

Approved.
Jay
Jay
Admin

https://metroamsterdam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down