Metro 2033 : Amsterdam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marius de Vries

Go down

Marius de Vries Empty Marius de Vries

Post by Jay Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:17 am

THE METRO OF AMSTERDAM

This form hereby confirms the identity and citizenship of the person holding this paper. If their appearance does not match the one under, you have a right to question them.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello, my name is __Marius de Vries__. I was born in Poortwachter and live currently in the station _Poortwachter_. My height is __1.7272 meters__, and my weight is __63 kilograms__. I am __18__ years old.

More Information:

Marius de Vries 2wovkzp

Family: Ari de Vries and Viona de Vries (Parents)

Personality: Marius has always had a passion to teach. He took an interest in history, longing for a time when he was not underground, and sooner or later did all he could to learn and soon teach about it with those battered textbooks. He is such a great boy, and so kind. I am his mother, by the way, and I am not just being biased here.

Blood Type: O

Eye Color: ...heh....reeed?

Hair Color: Brown

Background: Hello. I am currently a student teacher at Poortwachter. It has been great learning to teach history to the children here, and I would love to. I was born and raised here, and really like this station. I would also like to travel, however.
My dad was an alcoholic that was killed by bandits when patrolling the border. That is how it is, and I don't exactly like to talk about the man. He isn't exactly the biggest role model...
I suddenly don't feel like writing this part anymore.

Weapon of Choice: I have a neat little MP7A1 that I sometimes bring to the shooting range. It is fun to shoot and easy to carry, so I guess that.

By filling out this form, I hereby agree to not commit treason, murder, or theft, unless your life or the lives of my station are threatened. I also agree to follow the laws of stations I come by with honor and toleration. In confirmation of my approval, my signature will be below.

Marius de Vries Create.php?text=Marius%20de%20Vries&name=scriptina

WARNING: THIS PERSON IS WANTED FOR THE MURDER OF SERGENT FREDRICK VALES OF THE TERMINUS POLICE FORCE! CONTACT TERMINUS POLICE IS YOU SPOT THIS MAN! HE IS ARMED AND DANGEROUS!
Jay
Jay
Admin

https://metroamsterdam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum