Metro 2033 : Amsterdam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeroen Roosevelt

2 posters

Go down

Jeroen Roosevelt Empty Jeroen Roosevelt

Post by Tree Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:01 am

THE METRO OF AMSTERDAM

This form hereby confirms the identity and citizenship of the person holding this paper. If their appearance does not match the one under, you have a right to question them.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello, my name is __Jeroen Roosevelt__. I was born in __Waterlooplein__ and live currently in the station__Merchant Town Market City__. My height is __175 cm__, and my weight is __57 kg__. I am __nineteen__ years old.

More Information:

Jeroen Roosevelt LockeCole6001404552

Family: Natalie Roosevelt - Mother.

Personality: Hello. Jeroen is never afraid to go out there and talk to people- and he's great at it, too. He could sell someone a pile of trash for all the money on them if he really tried. Especially because the word 'no' escapes his vocabulary. Sometimes, he over analyses a bit to much, but it helps us out at times. Also, he has a nasty habit to flirt with ever girl that he makes eye contact with. At times, it gets a bit annoying, but it never fails to rake in a few extra bucks from the ladies. Some call him 'charming' or 'endearing.' I call him my best friend, and the closest I have to a family. And if you're reading this Jeroen, don't get to cocky. Go bald. Jeez. Love, Mirabella. <3

Blood Type: O-

Eye Color: Amber

Hair Color: Blonde

Background: Born in the station Waterlooplein to his single mother, they both set up and owned a small shop of looted peacefully collected goods, weapons, and other valuables; choosing this way to maintain a living in this desolate world. A few years ago, he had met his dear pink-haired friend fighting off a group of bandits from jacking their merchandise. The two of them became traveling merchants/business partners/bffs togethers~. Though he technically resides in Market City, there isn't really a place he particularly calls home, going from faction to faction on equal terms.

Weapon of Choice: A bowgun and a small pocket knife.

By filling out this form, I hereby agree to not commit treason, murder, or theft, unless your life or the lives of my station are threatened. I also agree to follow the laws of stations I come by with honor and toleration. In confirmation of my approval, my signature will be below.

Jeroen Roosevelt Create.php?text=Jeroen%20Roosevelt&name=ATTRACTMOREWOMEN
Tree
Tree

Back to top Go down

Jeroen Roosevelt Empty Re: Jeroen Roosevelt

Post by Jay Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:14 pm

'pproved! 8D
Jay
Jay
Admin

https://metroamsterdam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down