Metro 2033 : Amsterdam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellen's Creation

2 posters

Go down

Ellen's Creation Empty Ellen's Creation

Post by Kip Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:00 pm

THE METRO OF AMSTERDAM

This form hereby confirms the identity and citizenship of the person holding this paper. If their appearance does not match the one under, you have a right to question them.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello, my name is Ellen 'Ellie' Van Roy. I was born in Market City and live currently in the station Market City. My height is 5'4, and my weight is 90 pounds. I am 16 years old.

More Information:

Ellen's Creation Brunettes-reading-glasses-books-30445

Family: Stefan Van Roy (Father), Merel Van Roy (Mother)

Personality: Hallo. Anita speaking. Ellie is very energetic. Whenever you see her, she's always speeding off somewhere and it's hard to get her to settle down to talk to her. Trust me. Most of the time when you don't find her "exploring", she's amusing me or any other friends. She's also very generous, but at times when she's busy, she'll snap, and it is not a nice sight. My favorite part about Ellie, is that she is cheerful, no matter what, when there's a crisis, she's cheerful and keeps me cheerful too.

Blood Type: 0

Eye Color: brown

Hair Color: brunette

Background: My mother and father were married about 5 years before I was born, and when Moscow was bombed, they left to the metro. When my parents got there, they wouldn't let my father through. They let my mother through, screaming for my father, my father had been shot because he was struggling to come with her. He fell to the spot. When my mother got into the metro, she ventured for the right place to stay until she came upon Market City. When she was down there, I was born. When I was 3 years old, she died of infection, and left me under the care of a friend she had gotten to know. Since I was 10, I started picking up metal to work with, hoping to stay alive.

Weapon of Choice: I have a small knife that my father supplied me with when my brother and I had to enter the metro. It might be small, but it will be useful someday.

By filling out this form, I hereby agree to not commit treason, murder, or theft, unless your life or the lives of my station are threatened. I also agree to follow the laws of stations I come by with honor and toleration. In confirmation of my approval, my signature will be below.

Ellen Van Roy

Last edited by Kip on Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Kip
Kip

Back to top Go down

Ellen's Creation Empty Re: Ellen's Creation

Post by Jay Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:04 pm

Guys, stop all flocking to Market City. D;

For starters, Amsterdam was bombed in 2013. This is five years before she was born, so she would have had to be born in the metro. Therefore, you should also put the station rather than the country for where she was born in. Also, you are not going to be able to leave your station with this character. Just warning you.

Fix these things and take into account the last sentence, you you will will be approved. :D
Jay
Jay
Admin

https://metroamsterdam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kip Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:23 pm

Is it fixed? I focused on the suggestions and things I needed to fix and worked on that.
Kip
Kip

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:33 pm

You are good. Approved.

Nooow to fix smilies.
Jay
Jay
Admin

https://metroamsterdam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down