Metro 2033 : Amsterdam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elfriede's Creation

2 posters

Go down

Elfriede's Creation Empty Elfriede's Creation

Post by Elfi (Frost) Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:05 am

THE METRO OF AMSTERDAM

This form hereby confirms the identity and citizenship of the person holding this paper. If their appearance does not match the one under, you have a right to question them.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello, my name is Elfriede 'Elfi' Kirsch. I was born in Germany and live currently in the station Market City. My height is 5'9, and my weight is 120 pounds. I am 20 years old.

More Information:

Elfriede's Creation Guitar-glasses-anime-girl-5568

Family: Klaudia and Christof Kirsch (parents), Mandy Kirsch (younger sister)

Personality: Hellooo~! Mandy here! Elfi is kinda mean, and a bit sarcastic. Like, all the time. She comes off as someone who doesn't really care, but don't let that fool you! She doesn't talk a lot about herself, and strays from the subject when brought up. Mostly because she really doesn't want to talk about our parents, and something about being 'to smart to be trusting'. Whatever. Elfi loves her music, and it's basically her life. She's extremely smart, but was never really good in school. I don't know why. Maybe because she didn't try or something. Though she's intelligent, she doesn't often put a lot of effort into things- aside from music- and that gets her in trouble at times. She's brave, and I remember this one time, when she totally jumped in front of a train in this game of chicken, then- oh right. Focus. In the end, she'll always do what's right, and I'm sure of it.

Blood Type: AB

Eye Color: Sienna

Hair Color: Dull blonde

Background: My mother and father were both born and raised in Germany. They married and had me at a young age, just months before everyone retreated to the metro. Of course, I remember jack squat of anything before coming down here, but it's pretty cool to be able to say you at least had a moment of life up there. My father died in the attack, and he never made it to safety. I never got to know him, and the only thing I have to remember him by is his old guitar and his dumb pistol. When I was 16 my mother died from the flu. The flu. Automatically in charge of Mandy, I got us the hell out of Waterlooplein and took us to Market City. I kinda make a living by playing the guitar in the streets. It's a crappy way to get by, but we fair well enough.

Weapon of Choice: My dad's old pistol. I always keep it with me, along with bullets, just in case I ever need to use it. I'm a fair shot, but nothing special.

By filling out this form, I hereby agree to not commit treason, murder, or theft, unless your life or the lives of my station are threatened. I also agree to follow the laws of stations I come by with honor and toleration. In confirmation of my approval, my signature will be below.

Elfriede's Creation Create.php?text=Elfriede%20Kirsch&name=leaguescriptnumberone
Elfi (Frost)
Elfi (Frost)

Back to top Go down

Elfriede's Creation Empty Re: Elfriede's Creation

Post by Jay Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:37 pm

You forgot an appearance. Approved, but you should get one. cx
Jay
Jay
Admin

https://metroamsterdam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Elfriede's Creation Empty Re: Elfriede's Creation