The Schmidt 'Kids'

Go down

The Schmidt 'Kids'

Post by Dew on Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:51 am

THE METRO OF AMSTERDAM

This form hereby confirms the identity and citizenship of the person holding this paper. If their appearance does not match the one under, you have a right to question them.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello, my name is Adelaide Schimdt. I was born in Dresden, Germany and live currently in the station Amstel (Midden Vierkant). My height is 5'6", and my weight is 133 lbs. I am 21 years old.

More Information:

Family: Mother and father in Refugee Station somewhere. (Brother, Fitz, born in Market City. Fitz doesn't know about Addie nor Addie about Fitz.)

Personality: Adelaide is kind of a shut in, keeps to herself, kind of person. She prefers creating and hates destroying. She's sweet and kind, though you have to crack her shell first. She's a naturally friendly person when you do crack her shell.

Blood Type: A

Eye Color: Green

Hair Color: Brown

Background: I was born and lived one year before the bombing in Germany. My parents quickly crowded towards the metro and they all lived in Amstel together. My parents were thieves, and didn't fit in in Amstel. They quickly were found out, and ran off, forgetting me at age 17. By then I knew how to raise myself, and so did. (Her mother had been three months pregnant then, and so Addie does not know she has a brother who lives in Market City.)

Weapon of Choice: I prefers no weapons, but I do have myself a dagger. And a small gun. I don't know what kind.

By filling out this form, I hereby agree to not commit treason, murder, or theft, unless your life or the lives of my station are threatened. I also agree to follow the laws of stations I come by with honor and toleration. In confirmation of my approval, my signature will be below.

Adelaide Schmidt

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE METRO OF AMSTERDAM

This form hereby confirms the identity and citizenship of the person holding this paper. If their appearance does not match the one under, you have a right to question them.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello, my name is Fitzwilliam Schmidt. I was born in Market City and live currently in the station Market City. My height is 5'9", and my weight is 135 lbs. I am 17 years old.

More Information:

Family: Mother and father got moved to refugee stations due to theft. (He has an older sister, Addelaide, whom he does not know exist.)

Personality: Cold, calculating, not the friendliest type, but I know he'll open up ;D. He thinks he knows it all, when in fact, he doesn't knows a load more than most skinny kids his age. He's single, my dears, and I know someone can thaw that icey heart of his and find a solid gold one inside.

Blood Type: A

Eye Color: Green

Hair Color: Brown

Background: Born and raised in Market City, I lived a peaceful life for the most part. Going to school, being smart and making good decisions. My parents thieves (even after the scare in Amstel) were hardly there. At age 16, they were finally caught and sent out to the refugee stations. I sighed with relief that day. They had gotten quite annoying. I have been raising myself the past year, and am doing a good job of it.

Weapon of Choice: My baby is a Browning High Power. No one is allowed to touch her. That's why he's single, ladies. Get the gun!

By filling out this form, I hereby agree to not commit treason, murder, or theft, unless your life or the lives of my station are threatened. I also agree to follow the laws of stations I come by with honor and toleration. In confirmation of my approval, my signature will be below.

Fitzwilliam Schmidt

Dew

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Schmidt 'Kids'

Post by Jay on Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:23 am

Approved! 8D I'll color you tomorrow.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Jay
Admin

View user profile http://metroamsterdam.forumotion.com