Avery Leone

Go down

Avery Leone

Post by Rainy on Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:24 pm

THE METRO OF AMSTERDAM

This form hereby confirms the identity and citizenship of the person holding this paper. If their appearance does not match the one under, you have a right to question them.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello, my name is Avery Leone. I was born in Amstel (Midden Vierkant) and live currently in the station Muiderpoort. My height is 5' 8", and my weight is 135 lbs. I am 19 years old.

More Information:

Family: Parents - Winona and Thomas Leone

Personality: Abrupt, reserved, careful, hardly shows her feelings, is not quick to trust

Blood Type: O-

Eye Color: Blue

Hair Color: Dark brown (almost black)

Background: Born in Amstel to Winona and Thomas Leone, grew up a quiet girl. Learned quickly, followed rules to the word, then reached high school. Realized her parents would need her to quit her education to help support their family, but felt that studies would be better. Left her home, and could only support herself in school for another month. Quit school, left Amstel, came upon Muiderpoort, been there since.

Weapon of Choice: Sig Sauer P226

By filling out this form, I hereby agree to not commit treason, murder, or theft, unless your life or the lives of my station are threatened. I also agree to follow the laws of stations I come by with honor and toleration. In confirmation of my approval, my signature will be below.

Avery Leone
Rainy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Avery Leone

Post by Jay on Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:25 pm

Approved. c:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Jay
Admin

View user profile http://metroamsterdam.forumotion.com