Metro 2033 : Amsterdam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Litch's creation

2 posters

Go down

Litch's creation Empty Litch's creation

Post by Splotchy Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:15 am

THE METRO OF AMSTERDAM

This form hereby confirms the identity and citizenship of the person holding this paper. If their appearance does not match the one under, you have a right to question them.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello, my name is Litch Portson. I was born in Gein and live currently in the station Gein. My height is 5'7" , and my weight is 132 pounds. I am 16 years old.

More Information:
Litch's creation Anime10

Family: Father was sent to the Refugee Stations, and his mother died a few months after conceiving him.

Personality: Hello. Litch is a tough child, growing up on his own, he finds ways to survive. He can be out going and will start up a conversation in a flash, and make is last long. He has a charming personality, which makes people like him better. Being one of the youngest in the station, his big puppy eyes can always get him on people's good side, even though he is 16, it was a habit scene he was a young kid. He doesn't like flirting of any kind, though, if he may like a girl a lot, that can change for him. Litch, like to be called Lit, by me and his other friends. From~ Lit's father, Jacob

Blood Type:O+

Eye Color: Pine Green

Hair Color: Light brown

Background: (paragraph or so)
His parents found each other in the same Station he was born in, Gein. They got along, and had Litch, a few short months after he was born, His mother died from a fever, leaving Litch in his father's hands.They got along well, until Jacob (Litch's father) lost his Job. Then things went down hill from there.
They had to pick pocket, and steal, Litch, who was turning 11 then, learned a lot in the ways of being a Con. Jacob, was found and taken to the Refugee Station. Now, Litch is 16 and able to travel the metro.

Weapon of Choice: A dagger, in case things went wrong while he was being a con.

By filling out this form, I hereby agree to not commit treason, murder, or theft, unless your life or the lives of my station are threatened. I also agree to follow the laws of stations I come by with honor and toleration. In confirmation of my approval, my signature will be below.

Litch Portson
Splotchy
Splotchy

Back to top Go down

Litch's creation Empty Re: Litch's creation

Post by Jay Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:17 am

Approved.
Jay
Jay
Admin

https://metroamsterdam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down