Mirabella's Creation

Go down

Mirabella's Creation

Post by Elfi (Frost) on Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:25 am

THE METRO OF AMSTERDAM

This form hereby confirms the identity and citizenship of the person holding this paper. If their appearance does not match the one under, you have a right to question them.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello, my name is Mirabella Ann Mirchan. I was born in Sportlaan and live currently in the station Market City. My height is 5'5, and my weight is 100. I am 17 years old.

More Information:

Family: Maria and Leroy Mirchan

Personality: Jero here - for Missen Mirabella~. Well, I'll just get to the point and say that the girl's got spunk. I'll give her that. She's good at what she does and seems to always make friends wherever she goes. People tend to naturally gravitate towards her. She's not totally perfect, though - not at all..., just between you and me... the lights aren't exactly always on upstairs. She can be pretty quick - but jeez. There was this one time, all I had asked her to do was this simple ta - wait. You don't care? Really? Well, I was giving the people a fine example, but alright then...
I'd hate to get on her bad side. She's real insightful at times and always does what she believes is right. I respect that. I'd don't know what I'd do without Mira, honestly... ... Too much info again? ... Fuck this shit.

Blood Type: A-

Eye Color: Pinkish brown

Hair Color: Light pink

Background: Hiya, I'm Mirabella. I grew up in the 'fun' little station of Sportlaan. The schools were crappy, and my dad made a living by gambling. Pleasant, right? My mom was a nice woman, and did her best to take care of me, an only child. But I never really felt at home in Sportlaan. When I was 16, I finally gave up and left without so much as a goodbye. I know, it was horrible of me, but I hated it there. I traveled for a long time, until I ran into a couple of jerky bandits. Totally prepared to knock those douches into tomorrow, I stood my ground. And may or may not have gotten a bit beaten up. Then this weird guy came along, and me and Jeroen have been friends ever since. Now, we travel the Metro as merchants. So if you need something, come find us!

Weapon of Choice: Throwing knives- I keep them with me, because let's be honest. When you're moving from one place to another, you often run into bandits. I'm pretty handy with the knives, and I've put in a lot of practice with them. So don't fuck with me, kay? <3

By filling out this form, I hereby agree to not commit treason, murder, or theft, unless your life or the lives of my station are threatened. I also agree to follow the laws of stations I come by with honor and toleration. In confirmation of my approval, my signature will be below.

Elfi (Frost)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mirabella's Creation

Post by Jay on Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:56 pm

Sportlaan, eh? I have a character traveling up the Orange Line. ;D *shot*

Approved.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Jay
Admin

View user profile http://metroamsterdam.forumotion.com