Eva's Creation

Go down

Eva's Creation

Post by Kip on Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:49 pm

THE METRO OF AMSTERDAM

This form hereby confirms the identity and citizenship of the person holding this paper. If their appearance does not match the one under, you have a right to question them.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello, my name is Eva Bliss. I was born in Limburg, Netherlands and live currently in the station Brink. My height is 5'7, and my weight is 105 lbs . I am 20 years old.

More Information:

Family: Susan Bliss (Mother), and Daniel Bliss (Father)

Personality: Right! I should tell you about Eva. Well, there's not much to tell, besides she doesn't talk much. But over the years, she's been getting in a lot of trouble, and somehow, never got punished. Lots of times I see her steal things, and no one notices. So you could say she's sneaky. And whenever I have a problem, she thinks of a solution in no time.

Blood Type: AB-

Eye Color: Brown

Hair Color: Auburn

Background: My parents were married, and I was born about 4 months before we had to retreat into the tunnels. My father stopped to help others with children into the metro, and before we knew it, he was lost in the crowd, and never found his way into the metro. He probably perished. Since I was 10, I have been, uh, "wondering" around Brink, until someone has to come and find me. But most of all, my mother had told me what it was like above ground, and I long to go there someday. But what changed my life, made me not want to speak, was my mother dying when I was 12. No one knew how, so I don't know how to explain it.

Weapon of Choice: My mother had given me my father's pistol, with some bullets included, in case of danger. I doubt there will be danger, but who knows?

By filling out this form, I hereby agree to not commit treason, murder, or theft, unless your life or the lives of my station are threatened. I also agree to follow the laws of stations I come by with honor and toleration. In confirmation of my approval, my signature will be below.

Osika Bliss
Kip

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Eva's Creation

Post by Jay on Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:06 pm

She looks kind of young, but Approved.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Jay
Admin

View user profile http://metroamsterdam.forumotion.com