Luke Dalhbeck

Go down

Luke Dalhbeck

Post by Bright on Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:56 pm

THE METRO OF AMSTERDAM

This form hereby confirms the identity and citizenship of the person holding this paper. If their appearance does not match the one under, you have a right to question them.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello, my name is Luke Dalhbeck . I was born in Trelleborg, Sweden and live currently in the station Brink . My height is 6'3", and my weight is 120lb. I am 21 years old.

More Information:

Family: Mother, Sarah Dalhbeck

Personality: Luke is clinically insane. His favorite hobby is to play with scrap metal and spare parts and create things. He's nice to his mother but can be very unpredictable with strangers. He is very hard to talk to and is always caught up in other things. His mother mostly takes care of him. He enjoys long walks on the beach and is single ;D

Blood Type: AB negative

Eye Color: Ice blue

Hair Color: Blondish Brown

Background: Luke became insane when he was five and was brutally tortured by a man from a different station. He has many scars on his back to prove it. He was found in an empty subway tunnel and has never talked about what happened to him. His mother takes care of him and he only really trusts her. He has had several outbreaks where he has hit people that have either snuck up on him or, in his mind, resembled the man that had once attacked him at such a young age.

Weapon of Choice: He isn't allowed one, because of his insanity.

By filling out this form, I hereby agree to not commit treason, murder, or theft, unless your life or the lives of my station are threatened. I also agree to follow the laws of stations I come by with honor and toleration. In confirmation of my approval, my signature will be below.

Last edited by Bright on Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Bright

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Luke Dalhbeck

Post by Jay on Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:32 pm

Brilliant character. I like insane people, and it seems like a nice person to travel with my characters. +u+

Approved.
Jay
Admin

View user profile http://metroamsterdam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down