Jameson Scott Raeburn

Go down

Jameson Scott Raeburn

Post by Falcon on Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:27 pm

THE METRO OF AMSTERDAM

This form hereby confirms the identity and citizenship of the person holding this paper. If their appearance does not match the one under, you have a right to question them.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello, my name is Jameson Scott Raeburn. I was born in Scotland and live currently in the station Amstel. My height is 5'8'', and my weight is 62.1422 kg. I am 20 years old.

More Information:

Family: Jameson Renard Raeburn, Sr. and Mary Cale Raeburn

Personality: What is there to say about Jamie… oh, that's my job? Well, even as a friend I can't say too much about him. Not a big emotional guy, ya know? He's very quiet, and even I can't tell if he's shy or just unwilling to socialize with others. Maybe it's a bit of both. But he's not that bad of a guy; he's always willing to do what's right, although I can't say he would really go out of his way to do it. If he gives someone his word, then that's pretty much law to him.

Blood Type: O-

Eye Color: Hazel

Hair Color: Gray

Background: I don't feel like staying here all day giving you my life story, so I'll make this simple. I was born in Glasgow, Scotland. Soon after I was born, my parents took me to Amsterdam on vacation... and then the war happened. My father was killed when I was young, although my mother refuses to tell me who or what ended his life. Now I'm forced to live here in Amstel, although I hope to someday return to my homeland, though I have no recollection of it. Are we done here?

Weapon of Choice: M16A2 Assault Rifle. Don't ask too many questions.

By filling out this form, I hereby agree to not commit treason, murder, or theft, unless your life or the lives of my station are threatened. I also agree to follow the laws of stations I come by with honor and toleration. In confirmation of my approval, my signature will be below.

Jameson Scott Raeburn

Last edited by Falcon on Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Falcon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jameson Scott Raeburn

Post by Jay on Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:33 pm

The year of the site is 2033, and Amsterdam was bombed in 2013, or the year he was born. Your background doesn't really make sense. cx
Jay
Admin

View user profile http://metroamsterdam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Falcon on Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:34 pm

Saying 2013 confused me. XD You saw nothing. >_> <_<

Falcon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay on Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:47 pm