Metro 2033 : Amsterdam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Winnsliff Siblings

2 posters

Go down

The Winnsliff Siblings Empty The Winnsliff Siblings

Post by Middie Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:37 pm

THE METRO OF AMSTERDAM

This form hereby confirms the identity and citizenship of the person holding this paper. If their appearance does not match the one under, you have a right to question them.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello, my name is Ada Winnsliff. I was born in Muiderpoort and live currently in the station Muiderpoort. My height is 5'6", and my weight is 54.4 kilograms. I am 16 years old.

More Information:

The Winnsliff Siblings Anime_Sisters_-_Blossom_:]_Wallpaper_vucby the one on the right

Family: Ada has an 18 year old sister named Eila Winnsliff and a 19 year old brother named Cam Winnsliff. They do not know their parents; they grew up with their uncle, Dymer Winnsliff.

Personality: Ada is a shy girl who, when first met, is extremely quiet. This is all a ruse though. Ada is strong headed and is wicked. She is quick to lie and can get herself out of any situation due to her innocent appearance. She isn't all for the stealing though. At times, Ada yearns for a normal life, where she can spend her time with her family, and maybe even possibly a lover. She knows this won't happen though, and usually keeps a hard heart as she goes on with her life. Ada is a hard head and doesn't like to listen to others opinions.

Blood Type: AB-

Eye Color: Brown

Hair Color: Brown

Background: Ada and her siblings grew up under the strict eye of their uncle, Dymer. Their parents disappeared when Ada was born, and left them with him. Dymer taught the little ones how to steal and lie at a young age, and taught them to never let one know exactly what they were thinking. This is what they have lived by since their first memories. The girls depend on one another, and Cam is extremely protective over them. These are their only obvious weaknesses.

Weapon of Choice: Has none. Prefers to have a knife or two on her, but doesn't rely on them much. They are known as a last moment choice.

By filling out this form, I hereby agree to not commit treason, murder, or theft, unless your life or the lives of my station are threatened. I also agree to follow the laws of stations I come by with honor and toleration. In confirmation of my approval, my signature will be below.

Ada Winnsliff

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

THE METRO OF AMSTERDAM

This form hereby confirms the identity and citizenship of the person holding this paper. If their appearance does not match the one under, you have a right to question them.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello, my name is Eila Winnsliff. I was born in Muiderpoort and live currently in the station Muiderpoort. My height is 5'7", and my weight is 57.3 kilograms. I am 18 years old.

More Information:

The Winnsliff Siblings Anime_Sisters_-_Blossom_:]_Wallpaper_vucby the one on the left

Family: Ada has a 16 year old sister named Ada Winnsliff and a 19 year old brother named Cam Winnsliff. They do not know their parents; they grew up with their uncle, Dymer Winnsliff.

Personality: Eila is known for her braveness and quick thinking. She is calm in touch situations and can easily think of a solution to almost any problem. Eila usually has to do this whenever Ada finds herself in a dilemma, which is often. Eila is the strongest of the two girls, and doesn't panic as often as Ada does. Eila has the same thoughts as Ada though on finding something to be with, but she often throws this thought away, understanding that it will never happen for as long as she lived in the station.

Blood Type: A-

Eye Color: Dark green

Hair Color: Red

Background: Eila and her siblings grew up under the strict eye of their uncle, Dymer. Their parents disappeared when Ada was born, and left them with him. Dymer taught the little ones how to steal and lie at a young age, and taught them to never let one know exactly what they were thinking. This is what they have lived by since their first memories. The girls depend on one another, and Cam is extremely protective over them. These are their only obvious weaknesses.

Weapon of Choice: Has none. Prefers to have a knife or two on her, but doesn't rely on them much. They are known as a last moment choice.

By filling out this form, I hereby agree to not commit treason, murder, or theft, unless your life or the lives of my station are threatened. I also agree to follow the laws of stations I come by with honor and toleration. In confirmation of my approval, my signature will be below.

Eila Winnsliff

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE METRO OF AMSTERDAM

Hello, my name is Cam Winnsliff. I was born in Muiderpoort and live currently in the station Muiderpoort. My height is 6'0", and my weight is 62.3 kilograms. I am 19 years old.

More Information:

The Winnsliff Siblings 2925912094_610c527ebd

Family: Cam has a 16 year old sister named Ada Winnsliff and a 18 year old sister named Eila Winnsliff. They do not know their parents; they grew up with their uncle, Dymer Winnsliff.

Personality: Cam is hot tempered and extremely protective over his family. He rarely lets his sisters out of his sight and when he does lose sight of them, he goes into a frenzy. Cam has no sense of being quiet when it comes to speaking his mind and will always say what he thinks. Cam is a quick thinker though, and knows how to talk his way out of, and into, dangerous situations. He loves danger, and often seeks it just for spite.

Blood Type: A-

Eye Color: Hazel

Hair Color: Blondish

Background: Cam and his siblings grew up under the strict eye of their uncle, Dymer. Their parents disappeared when Ada was born, and left them with him. Dymer taught the little ones how to steal and lie at a young age, and taught them to never let one know exactly what they were thinking. This is what they have lived by since their first memories. The girls depend on one another, and Cam is extremely protective over them. These are their only obvious weaknesses.

Cam Winnsliff
Middie
Middie

Back to top Go down

The Winnsliff Siblings Empty Re: The Winnsliff Siblings

Post by Jay Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:48 pm

Whoa. Approvedx3.
Jay
Jay
Admin

https://metroamsterdam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down