Boudewijn Jansen

Go down

Boudewijn Jansen

Post by Tree on Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:08 am

THE METRO OF AMSTERDAM

This form hereby confirms the identity and citizenship of the person holding this paper. If their appearance does not match the one under, you have a right to question them.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello, my name is Boudewijn Jansen. I was born in Amsterdam, Netherlands s/n;; he would've been three when the war started, so i picked no place in particular. and live currently in the station, Market City. My height is 188 cm, and my weight is 63 kilograms. I am twenty-three years old.

More Information:

Family: Huug and Achlae Jansen - Parents. Jaclyn Jansen - Elder Sister, whereabouts unknown.

Personality: Oh, God. Why'd he ask me to fill out this stupid paperwork - oh, you're writing this all down? Well, shit... Alright. Boudewijn is... an okay guy, I suppose. He's pretty smart and resourceful, but tends to be one of those more reserved types. I mean, hey - I'm his friend and sometimes have to force him out into the middle of the party, 'ya know? He might also, possibly be a bit rash and have some anger issues, maybe - I'm not just saying that lightly either because this will go on his paperwork, which he will totally see or anything. Hey, I have to give him some props, he knows how to kick some arse. I'm not sure if he's the most comfortable guy to be around, but he's reassuring for safety with all the bullshit trying to kill you outside the Market.

Blood Type: A+

Eye Color: Blue/Indigo

Hair Color: Brown/Red/Auburnish. I dunno.

Background: He was born in 2010 to his parents in Amsterdam, before the war had taken place. After it had started, they had stayed underground until the worst of the city - to put bluntly - had died down from chaos - they went and joined stayed at the closest station, which you could consider independent at the time, though it was already being harshly fought for. Five years ago before the present, his elder sister went missing - no one knows what happened to her. It was decided then to move to Market City, as it seemed to be their safest possible choice. With his parents having harder times working for support, he picks up small jobs here and there now-a-days - though likes to frequents leave the city on his own.

Weapon of Choice: HK USP.

By filling out this form, I hereby agree to not commit treason, murder, or theft, unless your life or the lives of my station are threatened. I also agree to follow the laws of stations I come by with honor and toleration. In confirmation of my approval, my signature will be below.

Last edited by Tree on Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tree

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Boudewijn Jansen

Post by Jay on Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:35 pm

Approved! 8D
Jay
Admin

View user profile http://metroamsterdam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay on Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:11 pm

Sorry for the double post, but Moon pointed out that your character weighs around 300 lbs. You should fix that. cx
Jay
Admin

View user profile http://metroamsterdam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tree on Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:32 pm

My character is a sexy fatass.

Best you don't forget it. ;D
Tree

View user profile

Back to top Go down